Asian Garlic “Noodles”
Asian Garlic “Noodles” (Spaghetti Squash)
Love pasta but want a healthier option?
I did too! So, here are some Asian Garlic “noodles” for you to try
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- ½ medium zucchini, julienned
- ½ large carrot, julienned
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup cashews, toasted
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos (you can substitute soy sauce if you don’t have this)
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger (if using dried, use 2 tsp)
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce (omit if vegan or vegetarian)
- 6 med-large garlic cloves, minced
- 6 large Medjool dates, pitted
- Pureé sauce ingredients in blender.
- Place all veggies in large bowl and add sauce, stirring to incorporate.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and cashews.
- Serve hot or cold and enjoy!