Offered In Kamloops BC
I have heard some yogis say they feel as though they are missing something in their overall health regime. Even after an intense, sweaty session on the mat, a yogi may feel entirely ill-equipped to run to the end of the street or lift a heavy load. At the same time, gym-goers have regularly been heard complaining that though they feel strong, they lack balance or cannot touch their toes. Still others have already learned the value of incorporating both strength training and flexibility training into their lives, but feel there is still something holding them back from reaching a true optimal state. We know that nothing impacts the quality of our lives more significantly than the state of our minds, so it is imperative to address the health of our brains. Enter Neurofeedback!
Before we jump into a discussion on these 3 elements of wellness that make up Combination Packages, let me assure you I know of what I speak, not only from observing and conversing with others, but also from personal experience. Training hard 5-6 days a week, I was developing a lot of tension in my body. Even though I stretched after every session, the tightness persisted and it began to affect what I could do and how well I slept.
Friends encouraged me to try yoga. I scoffed, believing yoga to be for the slow-moving individual and I just didn’t have time for that. But alas, my body needed relief and so I finally broke down and tried a few classes. I was absolutely stunned with how WELL yoga complemented my strength training regime. The stretches and breathing techniques made my body and mind feel so alive. This amazing union between yoga and weight training strengthens, tones and replenishes your body so that you can be strong and fast, yet also limber and balanced. I feel it every day!
Perhaps you are experiencing a similar issue I had, and know that your body is crying out for yogic attention that you have been neglecting. Or maybe you are already a lover of yoga – for more reasons that just the physical benefits, as there are many – but feel your body could be stronger or a bit leaner.
Still others already work out and practice yoga regularly, but feel there is still something missing. Perhaps it is Neurofeedback – that powerful tool that can help to regulate an over-active mind, stabilize the systems of your body and elevate your sense of clarity and wellness. So often we put in the work to better ourselves, whether through diet, exercise, journaling or counselling and we wonder why it doesn’t seem to STICK. Neurofeedback makes an incredible difference as it works at the most foundational level of your central nervous sytem; it is the drug-free, FDA-approved method of scientifically improving your physical, cognitive and emotional self.
I offer Combination Packages for those individuals who want to care for their bodies through a variety of mediums, but don’t want to break the bank to do so. Take a look at the Combination Packages offered here and decide today to take the wellness of your entire body and mind seriously. I sincerely look forward to helping you significantly improving the quality of your life.
Personal Training + Yoga Sessions
If you are an individual wishing to incorporate flexibility into your strength training program, this is for you!
- A 30 minute personal training session will be followed by 30 minutes yoga
- All sanitized yoga props are provided, but you must bring your own yoga mat and sweat towel, if you need one
- Investment for 5 sessions: $400 in gym/studio; $350 in home
- Investment for 10 sessions: $750 in gym/studio; $600 in home
- Investment for 15 sessions: $1100 in gym/studio ; $900 in home
- Investment for 20 sessions: $1400 in gym/studio ; $1150 in home
Personal Training + Neurofeedback Sessions
For those who would like the benefits of Personal Training as well as those of Neurofeedback this package is for you!
- A 30 minute in-home personal training session will be followed by a 45 minute neurofeedback session
- Personal training will incorporate cardio, free weights, resistance bands and bodyweight exercises
- Investment for 5 sessions: $475
- Investment for 10 sessions: $850
- Investment for 15 sessions: $1100
- Investment for 20 sessions: $1500
Yoga + Neurofeedback Sessions
This package is for 1 of 2 kinds of people:
1. Those wishing to take a much less physically active (yet still effective) approach to their overall health and wellness or
2. Those who enjoy a physically active yoga class and also want the amazing health benefits of neurofeedback
- Packages include your choice of a 30 minute or a 1 hour yoga session followed by a 45 minute neurofeedback session
- Investment for 5 sessions with 30 mins yoga: $400
- Investment for 5 sessions with 1 hour yoga: $475
- Investment for 10 sessions with 30 mins yoga: $750
- Investment for 10 sessions with 1 hour yoga: $825
- Investment for 15 sessions with 30 mins yoga: $1100
- Investment for 15 sessions with 1 hour yoga: $1175
- Investment for 20 sessions with 30 mins yoga: $1350
- Investment for 20 sessions with 1 hour yoga: $1425
Personal Training + Yoga + Neurofeedback Sessions
Are you the person who wants it all?
There is nothing wrong with that - I am that person too!
Packages include a 30 minute PT session, a 30 minute Yoga session and a 45 minute Neurofeedback session:
- Package of 5 sessions: $500
- Package of 10 sessions: $900
- Package of 15 sessions: $1300
- Package of 20 sessions: $1600